Who we are
At Manheim we’re a family-owned business and leading UK provider of integrated products and services for the used vehicle industry.
With more than 100 years’ experience under our belt, we’ve already transformed and improved every stage of the vehicle lifecycle, including sales. Today, we run 17 UK auction centres as well as offering award-winning digital tools for ‘virtual’ sales of cars and commercial vehicles. It makes us the perfect partner for buying and selling in-lane and online, wherever you are and however large or small your demand.
Our products and services
That’s because it doesn’t just make their day-to-day work easier, smoother and far less risky – it also makes their businesses more profitable too. To answer this need, we’ve created a comprehensive portfolio of products and services that perfectly fits the bill. Some of them are award winning, most of them are innovative, and every one of them is designed for profitability and delivered with total professionalism.
• Providing the environment, processes and professional staff to help make auctions smooth and efficient
• Attracting enough of the right buyers to make auctions as profitable as possible for clients selling vehicles
• A wide range of online options to make ‘virtual’ auctions easy and convenient for buyers and sellers
• Automotive expertise and technological know-how deliver great value for buyers and maximum profits for sellers
• The full auction experience and all its services, carried out wherever you want
• Professional auctioneers, a smooth process, and all the convenience of a location chosen by you
• Giving clients data, info and insight to help them make smarter decisions, in less time and with less risk
• Using our expertise and knowledge to guide clients and create products and services that boost their profitability
• A highly-reliable and completely customised delivery service
• Transporting vehicles as conveniently and cost-effectively as possible
• Adding value by improving vehicles’ cosmetic condition
• Professional repairs to minor damage or wear & tear on bodywork and interiors
• Maximising value by presenting vehicles in the best condition possible
• Professional cleaning and valeting with a range of options
• Recording vehicle conditions thoroughly and accurately
• Supplying clear and detailed reports for more accurate valuations
• Providing NAMA-accredited grading scores for easier comparison
• Optimising profit margins and accelerating sales by carefully selecting the best sales channels
• Applying up-to-date wholesale and retail market knowledge to maximise profitability
The bigger picture
We know size isn’t everything and quality matters too, but we also know that scale and resources help clients enjoy a more complete and integrated service. Today, Cox Automotive has the world’s second largest portfolio in our sector, with 25 successful and complementary brands to its name. On top of that, it has 32,000 team members operating in more than 200 locations worldwide. In other words, it’s a business with the kind of expertise and financial foundations you can definitely count on.