Buying Made Simple with Simulcast
Running your busy dealership takes up a lot of time and there’ll be days when it’s impossible to make it to Manheim. Yet that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the stock you want. Simulcast broadcasts every Manheim auction live to your mobile, tablet, laptop or PC. So you can watch the auction, bid and even buy from your desk, forecourt, body shop, or anywhere. This is just one of many ways we’re making buying simple. Search for Simulcast auctions now >
Important Update - Adobe Flash Player
From January 2021, ‘Adobe flash player’ will be disabled by internet browsers. Most internet browsers are currently displaying notifications advising this and recommending that you disable ‘flash player’ now. Disabling this software will result in no audio or video for all our Simulcast sales.
So Many Vehicles are Now Bought Online
Simplicity and convenience are the reasons why Manheim’s ‘virtual’ auctions are becoming increasingly popular. Simulcast helps trade buyers like you attend any auction remotely. And when that’s not possible, proxy bidding means you can still bid on the vehicles they want. Proxy bidding will help you too. Find the next Simulcast auction >
• Make sure you’re registered as a Trade Dealer
• Check out the stock as usual by viewing the online catalogues
• See vehicle info and detailed images
• Watch the auction live on any mobile device or PC
• Compete live with other bidders
• Talk to the auctioneer using live chat
• Bid in real-time with a single click
The ease of using Simulcast
Using live video and audio feeds, Simulcast shows the auction halls of all our 15 UK auction centres, where you can bid on vehicles as they go through the live auction lane. Watch our quick video to see how simple buying online actually is.
Helpful hints for Using Simulcast
We’re keen to help make sure you get the most from each of our online buying channels. So to quickly get you up to speed, we’ve put together a number of Top Tips for using Simulcast.
These should give you an insight into how this convenient way-to-buy works, plus give you the confidence to begin bidding and buying online in next to no time at all.
• Make sure you’ve downloaded the free Simulcast App – you’ll need the App to be able to access Simulcast on your mobile, tablet, laptop or PC
Apple Devices - iTunes Store >
Android Devices - Google Play Store >
• Take a detailed look at the vehicles online before the auction begins – you’ll find a number of digital images, detailed condition reports and full information for each vehicle
• Create a watch list of the vehicles you’re interested in – you can then track these as they go through the live auction
• Once you’re logged in, watch and listen live online as if you were physically at the auction
• Remember, you can ask the auctioneer questions at any time using Instant Messenger
• Bid with a click – your online bid registers as soon as you click, just as it would if you raised your hand in the auction hall
• Act like you were in the hall – you’re competing against other bidders, both online and in the hall. So be quick with your bids, don’t leave them until the last minute or you may miss out
Bid and buy live from any location; the office, your forecourt, the local cafe, anywhere