Treating Customers Fairly Policy
Manheim Inspection Services
This document sets out the policy for handling and resolution of complaints.
This policy applies to Manheim Inspections Services.
- We want you to be confident that the fair treatment of our customers is central to our corporate culture whenever you deal with us.
- Any products and services marketed by us to private consumers will be designed to meet their needs.
- We will provide you with clear information before, during and after the sale of any of our products and services.
- Any advice that Manheim provide as part of our regulated activities will be suitable and take account of individual circumstances.
- We will make every effort to deliver products and services that perform as we have led our customers to expect, and any service is of an acceptable standard.
- You will not face unreasonable barriers to making a complaint or claim.
Listening to Our Customers
Your views are important to us. We are committed to providing you with a first-class service and effectively delivering the products and services you need.
Even with the best of intentions, we know things can go wrong. So, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of our service, please let us know as soon as possible. We’ll investigate, and where necessary, set about putting things right as quickly as possible. We will also take steps to avoid similar problems happening in the future.
Step 1 – If you would like to make a formal complaint
If you would like to make a formal complaint, please complete this short form.
- Provide an email acknowledgement shortly after your complaint has been recorded.
- Advise how long we think it will take us to investigate your complaint.
- Aim to resolve your complaint as soon as possible, or within a maximum of 5 working days from the complaint being made.
Step 2 – If you are not satisfied with our response
We hope that you never need to progress beyond step 1 as we will make every effort to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. Where you are not satisfied with our response, you have the option to escalate your complaint to the Customer Support Manager who will conduct a full investigation into your complaint.
Our response process will then re-commence and will be led by the Customer Support Manager.
- We will provide an email acknowledgement of your complaint shortly after it has been escalated and provide details of who will be dealing with your complaint at Manheim and how you can contact them.
- We will advise how long we think it will take us to investigate your complaint and aim to resolve your complaint within a maximum of 5 further working days of the escalation.
Step 3 – If you are still not satisfied with our escalated response
If you find you are still not completely satisfied with our final escalated response, then you can contact an independent body.
Their service is independent, and they will only consider a complaint after you have fully completed Manheim’s complaint review process.
Please contact your local office
British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA)