Buying online made simple with Simulcast
Simulcast is our award-winning digital auction platform that broadcasts every Manheim auction live to your mobile, tablet, laptop or PC. You can experience the buzz of a physical auction with live video, audio and messaging functionality, plus all the important information you need to bid confidently is available including vehicle details and imagery.
Simulcast is proof that sourcing stock online can be a simple, convenient and reliable option. Search for Simulcast auctions now >
Buy stock when you want, where you want
Running your busy dealership takes up a lot of time and there’ll be days when it’s impossible to make it to Manheim. But that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the stock you want. Simulcast helps trade buyers attend all Manheim auctions on any device. And if you can’t make the auction online, then simply set a proxy bid and we’ll do the hard work for you. Find the next Simulcast auction >
Key features of Simulcast
• Access Simulcast live on any computer or mobile device
• Bid in real-time with a single click
• Live audio and video throughout the auction
• View online catalogues to find the stock you want
• Send questions to the auctioneer
• Check detailed vehicle information and imagery as the auction happens
Simulcast is simple to use
Watch our quick video to see for yourself how simple buying online with Simulcast really is.
Top tips for using Simulcast
We’re keen to make sure you get the most out of buying online with Manheim, so to quickly get you up to speed, here are some top tips for using Simulcast.
• Take a detailed look at vehicles you’re interested in online before the auction – you’ll find a number of digital images, detailed condition reports and full information for each vehicle
• Add vehicles you’re interested in to your Watch list – you can then track these as they go through the auction live
• Once you’re logged in, watch and listen live online as if you were physically at the auction
• Remember, you can ask the auctioneer questions at any time using the messaging functionality
• Bid with a click – your online bid registers as soon as you click, just as it would if you raised your hand in the auction hall
• Act like you were in the hall – you’re competing against other bidders, both online and in the hall. So be quick with your bids, don’t leave them until the last minute or you may miss out
Bid and buy live from any location; the office, your forecourt, the local cafe, anywhere