Just like having your own employee working at Manheim
Imagine having a dedicated team member working at Manheim, looking out for cars that are the perfect fit for your dealership. That’s exactly what it’s like when you work with our Trade Sales Team. You’ll have a personal account manager who’ll get to know you and your dealership. They’ll then search Manheim’s entire UK auction stock daily to find the cars you want, even negotiating prices with the seller on your behalf - all at no extra cost. Contact the team on 0844 502 3081*
Want to Bid and Buy Online?
Register for an online account today. Once you've signed up you'll be able to bid and buy the vehicles you want.Register Today
"My team works on behalf of our trade buyer customers"
For many, it’s the one-to-one service which they value the most, along with the trusted relationship they have with their professional account manager.
"I want customers to see our team as an extension of their own," explains Dave Parry, Manheim's Online Director. "From the moment we sit down to the minute we leave,our priority is the customer."
Let the Trade Sales Team make buying stock even simpler for you. Get in touch today on 0844 502 3081*
How the Trade Sales Team Works
• Personal account manager works with you one-to-one
• Searches Manheim’s vehicle inventory daily to find the stock you want
• Checks by the age, fuel type and even mileage of your preferred vehicles
• Make sure you get the very latest deals and offers
• Contact the seller with your offer and negotiate on your behalf
• Organise delivery from any UK destination
• Plus, we take care of all the administration
Helpful Hints for Using the Trade Sales Team
We’re keen to help make sure you get the most from each of our online buying channels. So to quickly get you up to speed, we’ve put together a number of Top Tips for working with our Trade Sales Team.
These should give you an insight into how this convenient way-to-buy works, plus give you the confidence to begin bidding and buying online in next to no time at all.
• Give your personal account manager a heads-up about which make and model of cars your dealership likes to sell
• Make a point of telling us your preferred price range too – this helps us find cars quicker and means we can negotiate confidently on your behalf
• Treat your account manager like an extension of your own business – keep us updated about any changes in your stock profile and buying policies
• Make sure we have your most up-to-date contact details – give us your mobile number and email address so we can reach you fast when new stock arrives
• If there’s a particular time of day you prefer to be contacted, let us know – we’re more than happy to work around you
• Take the time to get to know your personal account manager – the stronger your relationship the more we’ll understand you and your needs. Remember, we’re here to make your life easier
The Trade Sales Team do everything for you. Just sit back and let us find your stock
*calls cost 4.2p per minute plus your phone company's access charge